The IEEE electronic library contains 174 IEEE Association journals, as well as scientific bulletins and conference materials, including archives on topics such as the aerospace industry and defense, biometrics, electronics, medical equipment, nanotechnologies, optics, power engineering, robotics, semiconductors, active adaptive intelligent networks, telecommunications, wireless technologies and more.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is an international non-profit association of specialists in the field of engineering, a world leader in the development of standards for electronics, electrical engineering and hardware of computing systems and networks. All IEEE association journals are included in the Web of Science and Scopus scientometric databases.
• IBM Journal of Research and Development - more than 6,200 documents + archive from 1957
• Institute of Engineering and Technology IET: 26 journals and 20 collections of conference materials, which include more than 213,000 documents + archive from 1872 for some materials
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology Publishing House MIT Press: 8 journals
• VDE VERLAG: more than 20 collections of conference materials, more than 6400 documents + archive from 2005
• Beijing Institute of Aeronautics: Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics - more than 2,600 documents + archive since 1990
• Alcatel-Lucent: Bell Labs Technical Journal - more than 6,300 documents + archive from 1922
Access options include subscription or purchase of the following basic packages:
• IEEE / IET Electronic Library (IEL) is the largest package (magazines, conference materials, standards)
• IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP) - a collection of magazines.
• IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP and POP All) - a collection of conference materials.
• Purchase of individual magazines or conference materials.
• Article choice - a subscription to the entire electronic library with a limit on the number of downloaded articles.